Confectionery refrigerating show-window of Bari-K
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The show-window of BARI K is a medium temperature confectionery show-window for storage and demonstration of food. LED illumination of display area allows to present favourably your goods, working surfaces from galvanized steel with a polymeric covering, decorative slips from shock-resistant plastic.
Confectionery modification of a show-window of BARI-K, has all advantages of a model range. This show-window is equipped with the additional glass shelves increasing the area of the calculation and a high glazing of display area.
- independent management of operation of the unit and illumination in a show-window;
- import accessories of refrigerating system;
- LED illumination of exposition levels;
- direct or bent red-hot panoramic glass;
- the case from galvanized steel with a polymeric covering which is filled in with polyurethane foam;
- working surface from galvanized steel with a polymeric covering;
- the sidewalls from shock-resistant plastic which are filled in with polyurethane foam;
- tray for collecting condensate;
- the cooled glass shelves.
- it is completed with the medium temperature compressor — saves expenses on the electric power;
- filling of the case of a show-window polyurethane foam increases rigidity of a design of the case of a show-window and allows to exclude welding at assembly which can be a potential source of corrosion;
- glass shelves in addition increase the demonstration area;
- the side panels from shock-resistant plastic which are filled in with polyurethane foam are steady against external physical impacts;
- guarantee from the producer — 2 years.
- possibility of the choice of color of the basis of a show-window
|Name of a show-window||Bari K|
|Length with sidewalls, mm||1250|
|Height without support, mm||830|
|Height of a support, mm||550|
|Temperature of air, °C||+12. +32|
|Temperature in net volume, °C||0... +8|
|Supply voltage, In||220±10%|
|Maximum power consumption, W||250|
|Daily expense of the electric power at a temperature of air of +22 °C, kWh||3,5|
|Area of the calculation, sq.m||1,22|
|The mass of evenly loaded product, kg||50|
|Mass of a support (boxing), kg||18|